Made to keep a woman's feet comfortable in less than ideal weather through fall into early spring, the Hale Multi-Season Rubber Boots for Ladies from The Original Muck Boot Company® completely shields feet from the elements. Built on a woman's last to ensure a comfortable fit and feel, these flexible boots feature 5mm neoprene bootie uppers for lightweight, insulating, waterproof protection. This easy moving bootie also features a stretch-fit topline binding that hugs the leg tightly to lock warmth in and lock the cold out. These rubber boots also sport self-cleaning, ribbed rubber outsoles that provide sure traction in slippery conditions to keep you on your feet. Wrap up bumpers run all around the boots for additional protection from ground hazards. Breathable mesh linings and cushioning ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) footbeds. bioDEWIX™ Dry footbed cover with NZYM™ odor-reducing technology. Comfort rated for temperatures from sub-freezing to 65°F. Avg. height: 13". Avg. wt. per pair: 2 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: HAW.
- Keeps a woman's feet dry and warm through cold, wet weather
- Built on a woman's last for great feel and fit
- Waterproof 5mm neoprene bootie uppers
- Stretch-fit topline bindings keep warmth in and cold out
- Comfortable and breathable mesh linings
- Cushioning EVA footbeds
- bioDEWIX Dry footbed cover with NZYM odor-reducing technology
- Self-cleaning, ribbed tread rubber outsoles with all-around wrap up bumper
- Comfort range - sub-freezing to 65°F
19.50 x 14.30 x 5.00 in
17.30 x 13.80 x 5.70 in
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE