Stay warm and comfortable working through extreme winter weather in the Arctic Sport Tall Rubber Boots from The Original Muck Boot Company. Fully lined with a lightweight and warm fleece, the waterproof and naturally-insulating 5mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene bootie provides warm, 100% waterproof protection with exceptional comfort and flexibility. Durable rubber overlays with double reinforcement on the instep, heel, and Achilles area provide rugged, durable protection as you tackle the tasks of the day. Stretch-fit top-line bindings hold the boots snug to your legs to keep cold air out and warm air in, while EVA molded footbeds and a 2mm thermal foam underlay add extra warmth and cushioning under the feet. Rugged, aggressive, and durable MS-1 molded outsoles deliver sure footing and stability, even on extra muddy or frozen days. Comfort rated from 40F down to -40F. Average height: 16.5". Average weight: 2.5 lbs.
Manufacturer style #: ASP000A.
- Versatile and comfortable rubber boots for extreme winter weather
- Waterproof and naturally-insulating 5mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene booties
- Durable rubber overlays
- Double reinforcement on the instep, heel, and Achilles area
- Lightweight and warm fleece linings
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- EVA molded footbeds
- 2mm thermal foam underlay - additional warmth under the feet
- Rugged, aggressive, and durable MS-1 molded outsoles
- Comfort range of 40F down to -40F
19.00 x 15.00 x 6.00 in
22.10 x 15.00 x 5.20 in
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE