Great for hunting, hiking, or working outside, ROCKY Core Insulated Waterproof Hunting Boots for Men keep your feet dry and warm in the woods and fields. Durable full grain leather and 900-denier nylon uppers protect feet from underbrush and ground-level hazards. Made with ROCKY waterproof construction, these durable boots keep feet dry and comfortable up in the stand or tromping through the field. These versatile outdoor boots also feature 800-gram 3M Thinsulate Insulation to block out the early morning and late day chill through the fall hunting seasons. Padded collars and tongue add comfort and help deliver a better fit. Removable ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) footbeds provide cushioning comfort beneath your feet. Durable, hard-wearing rubber outsoles feature an aggressive tread for sure footing over varied hunting terrain. Protective, high abrasion rubber toe and heel panels. Avg. height: 8". Avg. wt. per pair: 4.2 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: FQ0004755.
- Versatile and sturdy hunting boots for active sportsmen
- Full grain leather and 900-denier nylon uppers
- Padded collars and tongues for better comfort and fit
- ROCKY waterproof construction
- 800-gram 3M Thinsulate Insulation
- Removable EVA footbeds
- High abrasion rubber toe and heel panels
- Aggressive, hard-wearing rubber outsoles
7.99 x 4.02 x 12.01 in
14.88 x 13.19 x 5.00 in
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE