The Mystery Ranch Sawtooth 45 Backpack is the hunting pack for backcountry hunters. This Mystery Ranch pack is built on the Guide Light MT frame with SJ Autolock buckles, delivering exceptional strength without weighing you down. 500-denier Light Plus and Cordura nylon fabric stand up to brush, rocks, and weather, while the Overload feature provides expandability that keeps heavy loads close to your back. A telescoping Futura Yoke offers micro adjustability of the torso length, and it pairs with a 5-point waist belt with a Redirect system to evenly distribute heavy loads for maximum comfort. This pack offers a 270 zipper for easy access to the main compartment. Compression loops make it easy to carry a tripod or trekking poles, and a top accessory pocket has zip-close access. Side stretch-weave pockets are perfect for water bottles, and 4 internal pockets make it easy to keep your gear organized. This hydration-compatible pack has compression straps for carrying your bow or rifle hands-free, plus it's compatible with quick-attach straps for tacking on extra gear. YKK zippers. 29"H x 15"W x 12"D. Capacity: 2,745 cu. in. Weight: 5.2 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: 110889.
- Rugged 500-deneir Light Plus and Cordura nylon fabric
- Lightweight, strong Guide Light MT frame with SJ Autolock buckles
- Telescoping Futura Yoke for an adjustable torso length
- Overload feature provides expandability
- 5-point waist belt with a Redirect system distributes weight evenly
- 270 zipper for easy access to the main compartment
- Compression straps for a weapon-carry system
- Compatible with a hydration reservoir
- Compression loops for trekking poles
- 4 interior pockets
- Side pockets
29.00 x 15.00 x 12.00 in
29.00 x 15.00 x 1.50 in
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE