A hunting boot designed for cold weather hunting, the Woody Max Hunting Boots from The Original Muck Boot Company keeps feet dry and warm as temperatures drop. Naturally insulating 5mm CR flex foam bootie uppers feature 4 way stretch nylon to provide lightweight and flexible, 100% waterproof protection. Rubber overlays over the foot and ankle area add durability. Fleece linings surround your feet with lightweight warmth, while the Woody Max's stretch fit topline bindings snugly hug the calf to lock warmth in and cold out. Underfoot, this easy wearing hunting boot combines contoured footbeds with EVA molded midsoles for cushioning comfort with 2 mm thermal foam underlays in the instep areas for additional warmth. Aggressive and lightweight MS 1 molded outsoles provide top notch protection and stability. Comfort rated from 40 to 40F. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: WDM.
- Lightweight performance hunting boot for cold hunting conditions
- Comfort rated from -40 to 40F
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie uppers feature 4-way stretch nylon
- Naturally insulating waterproof protection
- Stretch-fit topline binding - holds warmth in, locks cold out
- Rubber overlays for added durability
- Lightweight and warm fleece linings
- 2 mm thermal foam underlay in instep areas for additional warmth
- Cushioning contoured footbeds and EVA molded midsoles
- Aggressive and lightweight MS-1 molded outsoles
15.35 x 14.17 x 4.92 in
21.30 x 14.29 x 4.80 in
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE