Offering lightweight comfort from a classic work boot design, KEEN Utility Cincinnati Waterproof Carbon-Toe Work Boots for Men combine great comfort with great protection. Built around Keen's dual-density, air-infused polyurethane LUFTCELL midsole, the Cincinnati delivers lightweight cushioning all day long at the work site. 15% lighter than steel toes, this boot's anatomically correct, asymmetrical carbon-fiber toes provide ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75 EH-rated protection at the worksite. Sturdy, waterproof, full-grain leather uppers surround moisture-wicking textile linings and KEEN.DRY waterproof/breathable membranes to keep feet comfortable, dry, and protected in all conditions. Removable, dual-density PolyAer polyurethane footbeds with aerated pillow-top cushioning work with the LUFTCELL midsoles to cushion and support feet over rough, uneven work surfaces. Stable, long-lasting Goodyear Welt construction locks the boot's oil- and slip-resistant KEEN.GRIP non-marking rubber outsoles to the boot for top-notch durability in demanding work conditions. These high performance outsoles meet ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA nonslip testing standards to keep you on your feet. Barnyard-resistant leather and construction stands up to the damaging effects of oleic acid, urea, sodium chloride, and ammonium hydroxide for longer life. Metal lacing hardware with locking metal lace hooks. Shellback heel support. Average height: 6". Avg. Wt. Per Pair: 2 lbs. 2.5 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1023222.
- Lightweight and protective carbon-toe work boots
- Waterproof leather uppers - barnyard-resistant for longer life
- Anatomically correct, asymmetrical carbon-fiber toes - lighter than steel toes
- ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75 EH-rated protection
- Moisture wicking textile linings
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membranes - 100% waterproof/breathable protection
- Removable, dual-density PolyAer polyurethane footbeds - pillow top
- Dual-density, air-infused polyurethane LUFTCELL midsoles - incredibly lightweight cushioning
- Shellback heel support
- Oil- and slip-resistant KEEN.GRIP rubber outsoles - ASTM-rated slip resistance
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA nonslip testing standards
14.30 x 12.50 x 5.30 in
14.30 x 12.50 x 5.30 in
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE