A waterproof performance hiker built to handle a range of terrains, Danner Trail 2650 Mid Suede GORE-TEX Hiking Boots for Men handle rocky terrain with the comfort of your favorite running shoes. Pairing sturdy suede leather with lightweight textile panels, the boots' lightweight uppers protect your feet with a comfortable, snug fit. Lightweight and breathable mesh linings work with the shoes' GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable membranes to keep feet dry and comfortable. Built to give hikers sure-footed stability over challenging ground, the 2650 Mid's sure-gripping Vibram 460 outsoles feature self-adapting lugs and Vibram's specially formulated, wet/dry Megagrip compound to deliver long-wearing resilience with incredible grip. Made of an ultra-lightweight EVA, the Danner PlyoGo midsoles provide superior shock absorption with optimal weight savings. Removable, 3-layer OrthoLite open-cell polyurethane footbeds dissipate heat and circulate air while delivering maximum cushioning and support. Trailguard thermoplastic polyurethan (TPU) shanks provide stability and underfoot protection over rough, uneven terrain. Additional stability comes from the EXO Heel System's external heel counters that lock in a comfortable, secure fit. 8mm offset. Average height: 4". Average weight per pair: 28 oz.
Manufacturer style #: 61240.
- Rugged, stable, and waterproof hiking boots designed for versatility
- Sturdy suede leather and textile uppers - lightweight and protective
- Breathable mesh linings
- GORE-TEX 100% waterproof/breathable protection
- Vibram 460 outsoles - sure gripping, self-adapting lugs made of Megagrip compound
- Danner PlyoGo midsoles - ultra-lightweight EVA delivers excellent shock absorption
- Removable OrthoLite footbeds - 3 layers of open-cell polyurethane dissipate heat and circulate air while cushioning foot
- Trailguard TPU shanks - stabilize and protect feet over rough terrain
- EXO Heel System - external heel counters lock in a comfortable, secure fit
15.50 x 9.50 x 5.00 in
16.00 x 10.00 x 6.00 in
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE