Don't make another trip to the convenience store for ice or endure soggy food again. The Coleman Powerchill Thermoelectric Cooler uses electricity from your vehicle to cool its interior up to 40 below the surrounding temperature without using one cube of ice. Its motor design delivers quiet, long-lasting performance without adding to much weight to this 17-lb. cooler. The Powerchill possesses a flexible design. Use it standing upright or in the more traditional chest position. Set up the door the way you like it, since you can set it up to open from the left or right. Comes with an adjustable shelf divider and molded handles for easy lifting and carrying. This 58-can cooler is great for trips, RVs, campers, dorm rooms, or the office, thanks to its 12V plug. Can run off household receptacle with separate AC adapter (not included) as well. Do yourself a favor: Save the ice and never worry about draining your cooler again. Just Powerchill. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 5644-710.
- Ice-free cooler: plugs into your car or at home
- 58-can capacity
- Great for trips, the dorm, office, or a day in the outdoors
- Quiet motor design lowers cooler temperature up to 40 lower than surrounding temperature
- Use upright or in a chest position
- Door can be set up to open from the right or left
- Molded handles for easy carrying
- Comes with auto 12V plug
24.00 x 17.20 x 16.00 in
26.00 x 19.20 x 18.00 in
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE