Keep your feet safe and dry at the work site with Carhartt® Waterproof Steel Toe Wellington Work Boots for Men. This hard workin' Wellington protects your feet with an ultra rugged upper made of oil-tanned leather covered with a polyurethane coating over the foot and strong, double-reinforced Carstrong® fabric through the shaft for supreme protection. Storm Defender® breathable/waterproof technology inside locks out exterior moisture while allowing vapor from perspiration to escape the boot, helping keep feet dry and comfortable. Meeting or exceeding ASTM 2413-17 standards for worksite protection, the boot's steel toe delivers superior protection on demanding jobs. Soft polyurethane insoles cushion your feet all day long, while the molded TPU heel guards boost protection at the rear of the boot and boost heel stability with their built-in achilles flex joint. Rugged, dual density polyurethane outsoles deliver both oil- and slip-resistant traction at the jobsite. Direct attach welt construction for long lasting durability and stability. Also meets ASTM 2413-17 electrical hazard standards. Average height: 11". Imported.
Manufacturer model #: CMP1270.
- Rugged, waterproof Wellington work boots built for work
- Popular Wellington pull-on style
- Ultra rugged oil-tanned leather uppers with polyurethane coating over the foot
- Strong, double-reinforced Carstrong fabric through the shaft
- Storm Defender breathable/waterproof membrane technology
- Steel toes - meet or exceed ASTM 2413-17 workplace standards
- Cushioned polyurethane insoles
- Molded TPU heel guards with achilles flex joint - boost protection and heel stability
- Rugged, dual density polyurethane outsoles - oil- and slip-resistant
- Strong and stable direct attach welt construction
- Meets ASTM 2413-17 electrical hazard standards
17.50 x 17.50 x 2.00 in
13.50 x 12.50 x 5.20 in
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE