Built around a moisture-wicking 8-layer inner boot system, Baffin Impact Insulated Pac Boots for Men keep feet dry and warm through the harshest winter weather. Comfort rated to temperatures as low as -148F, these boots combine sturdy leather and waterproof Diamond-Lite nylon uppers with multiple insulating layers inside to protect and shield your feet. The boots' removable, multilayer inner boot system includes Double B-Tek insulation, hollow-fiber layers, and foam to hold heat in and block bitter winter temperatures out. Under the feet, multiple layers block the cold seeping up from the ground beneath you. Double aluminum insoles, waffle-comb footbeds, and EVA midsoles cushion and block the cold from conducting up through the bottom of the boots. An Arctic Rubber shell over the foot provides 100% waterproof protection from wintery snows, slush, and ice, while the Polar Rubber outsoles on the bottom offer maximized grip over slick, icy winter surfaces. Dual webbing straps with crack-resistant snaplock buckles allow you to cinch up the boot's shaft for a more comfortable fit. Waterproof nylon snow collars let you cinch the top of the boots up tight to lock out snow. Average Height: 16". Average Weight Per Pair: 5.4 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 4000-0048.
- Protective pac boots built for the harshest winter conditions
- Comfort rated to temperatures as low as -148F
- Sturdy leather and waterproof Diamond-Lite nylon uppers
- Removable, multilayer inner boot system
- Double B-Tek insulation
- Double aluminum insoles, waffle-comb footbeds, and EVA midsoles
- Arctic Rubber shell
- Polar Rubber outsoles - maximum traction over slick and icy winter surfaces
- Dual webbing straps with crack-resistant snaplock buckles
- Waterproof nylon snow collars
21.00 x 16.00 x 6.50 in
21.00 x 16.40 x 6.50 in
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE