Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7″ 32GB Gold Wi-Fi SM-T810NZDEXAR
Built for ultra-fast performance, the thin and lightweight Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 goes anywhere you go. Photos, movies and documents pop on a crisp, clear Super AMOLED display. Expandable memory lets you enjoy more of your favorite content. Connecting and sharing between all your Samsung devices is easier than ever. Welcome to life with the reimagined Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 with WiFi 9.7" Touchscreen Tablet PC:
- 1.9GHz quad-core process and 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 3GB of system memory
- 9.7" AMOLED touchscreen, 2048 x 1536 resolution, virtual keyboard
- Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi and Bluetooth v4.1
- 8MP rear-facing camera with autofocus
- 2.1MP front-facing camera
- 1 x microUSB 2.0 port
- Fingerprint scanner
- 32GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- GPS with GLONASS
- Lithium ion battery
- Weights: 0.85 lbs; 6.65" x 9.33" x 0.22" dimensions
- Android 5.0 OS (Lollipop)
- Media Formats: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
- Tablet and AC adapter
What's a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and install additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).