Delta Breez SLM70 Slim 70 CFM Exhaust Fan
The Delta BreezSlim SLM70 is a compact-sized, low noise, valued priced ENERGY STAR qualified fan. Perfect for single home retrofits as well as large multifamily projects. UL listed for both ceiling and sidewall installation. Fits inside a 4″ wall. Air flow of 70 CFM with loudness rating of 2.0 sones. Features a DC brushless motor for extended reliability and low power consumption. 13.1 Watts with efficiency rating of 5.8 CFM per Watt. ENERGY STAR qualified and HVI certified.
- Soft Start and Lock Protection Functions
- Super Low Profile Fan
- Motor equipped with thermal cutoff fuse
- Meets or exceeds the requirements set forth by ASHRAE 62.2 for continuous or intermittent running applications.
- Galvanized steel body
- Built-In Back draft Damper
- For Ceiling or Wall Mount
- Power consumption approximately 6.4 Watts with an efficiency rating approximately 8.9 CFM/Watt at 0.1“ static pressure
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Rated ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2013
- DC Motor Technology: Simply turn the power switch on once to initiate humidity control mode. The LED indicator will illuminate in blue at this setting, and in amber when the CFM control switch is manually turned on to operate at full speed mode. To increase longevity, fan will automatically power off if impeller becomes abnormally locked.
- Duct Size: 3"
- Air Flow (CFM): 70
- Sones: 2.0
- Power Ratings (V/Hz): 120/60
- Height: 3.937"
- Width: 7.5"
- Depth: 7.25"
- Amperage: 0.18 Max
- UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI branch circuit wiring
- Housing Length: 7-1/2"
- Housing Width: 7-1/4"
- Housing Depth: 3-15/16"