Blizzard Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void (PC) – Video Game
Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void – Standard Edition
Blizzard Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void (PC) - Video Game
- As a standalone experience, Legacy of the Void will allow players to immediately dive into StarCraft II, even if they did not play Wings of Liberty or Heart of the Swarm.
- The new campaign will reveal the stunning conclusion to one of the greatest sci-fi stories of all time, deciding the fates of Jim Raynor, Kerrigan, Zeratul, and more.
- Archon Mode will be a new, two-player cooperative experience that involves both players sharing control over a single base and army in multiplayer action. By sharing the responsibilities of commanding troops and managing resources, players can focus on their own areas of the battle and execute more intricate strategies.
- Allied Commanders is another cooperative mode that involves players joining forces and taking on the roles of powerful commanders from the StarCraft saga. Players battle through scenarios together, leveling up their commanders' capabilities as they progress.
- Brand-new units for the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg, and new abilities for existing units expand the strategic depth of StarCraft II multiplayer action.
- Automated tournaments over Battle.net will give players a new and convenient way to compete with each other online.
- New multiplayer maps and tilesets will bring the battle to all corners of the Koprulu Sector.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood and Gore, Mild Language, Suggestive Themes, and Violence
8.5 x 6.25 x 2.45 in
A 90-day Warranty is included for free with every product on VIPOUTLET. Yup, we are confident in our refurbishment.