Apple Watch Gen 3 Series 3 Cell 42mm Gold Aluminum – Pink Sand Sport Loop MQK72LL/A
Apple Watch connects to your iPhone via Bluetooth 4.2 and displays notifications, apps, and more on its 1.3″ display. It can also connect directly to the Internet thanks to 3G and 4G LTE cellular compatibility and 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi. The internal battery lasts for up to 18 hours of normal use and is recharged with an included inductive magnetic charger.
- Cellular Connectivity
- The cellular-equipped Watch Series 3 uses its screen as an antenna, connecting you to wireless networks without the aid of your iPhone. Leave your iPhone in the car, at home, or in your gym locker and stay connected, with 4G LTE to keep notifications rolling in from your favorite apps. Your phone number carries over so you don't have to give out a new number to receive calls and text messages from your contacts. Note: Requires service plan to activate. Not compatible with all wireless networks in all countries. May result in additional charges to your wireless bill.
- Enjoy the iOS apps you love on your iPhone, tailored for Apple Watch.
- Leave your phone in your pocket and view notifications on your wrist. Apple Watch displays alerts from your iPhone so you can respond or dismiss them at will. Its Taptic engine gives you a gentle tap on your wrist or an audio cue when notifications come in.
- Built-in GPS lets you navigate and get accurate workout data — no phone required. It connects quickly to GPS satellites and records distance, speed, and pace for your workout as well as the route you traveled and whether you're walking, running, or cycling.
- The Apple Watch Series 3 is designed to withstand the pressure equivalent of being 164' underwater (5 ATM), meaning that it's suitable for rain, spills, showers, pools, and oceans at shallow depths. Its internal speaker uses its own vibrations to force water out once it's clear of the waves.
- Glances are scannable summaries of the information you need most. Simply swipe up from your watch face and you'll instantly be able to do things like see what's next on your calendar or find your location on a map.
- Complications are small widgets that appear on the face of your Watch and provide quick access to frequently used data. You can customize which complications you'd like to appear, including built-in complications like weather, calendar, and activity, or complications from your installed apps.
- Time Travel
- Turn the Digital Crown to scroll through your complications and see what's happening next or what already happened.
- Talk to Apple's digital assistant Siri just like you would on your iPhone to launch apps, record notes, search the web, reply to messages, and more. Simply hold down the digital crown or raise your wrist and say "Hey, Siri" to hear her respond.
- Customize the face of your Apple Watch to fit your needs, from chronographs to digital faces to a model of the solar system. Add the complications of your choice to the watch face so you can see the information most important to you.