Apple iPad 2017 32GB Space Gray Cellular AT&T MP242LL/A
The iPad features a 9.7″ Retina Display that has a 2048 x 1536 resolution, which results in 264 ppi. That’s over 3.1 million pixels. The display also has multi-touch support. iOS 10 is the installed operating system.At just one pound and 7.5mm thin, the iPad features an aluminum unibody construction that delivers a solid feel. There is also a front 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera and a rear 8MP iSight camera that can record in 1080p video.With support for 802.11ac Wi-Fi, the iPad can reach data transfer speeds of up to 866 Mbps. The iPad also supports LTE networks worldwide for convenient connectivity. And Apple SIM lets you easily connect to wireless networks in over 140 countries and regions, right from your device.
- 9.7" Retina Display
- Within the 9.7" LED-backlit touchscreen, the 2048 x 1536 native resolution renders text and images at 264 pixels per inch and a total of over 3.1 million pixels. The display also features an oleophobic coating, which helps reduce the amount of fingerprint smudges.
- 8-Megapixel iSight Camera
- The f/2.4 iSight camera has been re-designed with an 8-megapixel sensor that captures images at a native resolution of 3264 x 2448 and 1080p HD video. The image signal processor in the A8 chip also features improved face-detection technology to keep more - and smaller - faces in focus as well as improved noise reduction. The camera also features time-lapse video, exposure control, 120 fps slo-mo, a burst mode, a timer mode, and a high-resolution panorama mode.
- FaceTime HD Camera
- Put a face - or two - on every conversation. The 1.2-megapixel front-facing FaceTime HD camera is equipped with 720p video and has an f/2.2 aperture that lets in more light. Its sensor and pixels help improve performance in low-light conditions, while dual microphones employ noise-reduction technology to help suppress background noise. In addition, when you switch cameras from front to back (or vice versa), the microphones switch too, so what your iPad sees is what it hears.
- Touch ID
- Use your unique fingerprint as a password. Touch ID lets you unlock your iPad instantly and secure private data in apps. You can also use it to make purchases with Apple Pay in apps and websites.
- Mobile Broadband
- With LTE mobile broadband support, you can use your iPad mini 4 almost anywhere you go, making use of high speed cellular networks. The mini 4 now supports 20 LTE bands for greater flexibility. In addition to support for a fast mobile network, the iPad mini can also be used as a personal hotspot for sharing the data connection with your computer. Mobile data plans are sold separately
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Thanks to two 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz antennas and MIMO (multiple-input multiple-output) technology, the iPad can reach speeds of up to 866 Mbps with its 802.11ac connection. So now when you want to get a movie, share photos or documents with AirDrop, or just browse the web, your connection is even faster than before.
- Durable & Portable
- At just one pound and 7.5mm thin, the iPad is designed to go wherever you go. And it's as durable as it is portable, with an aluminum unibody construction that delivers a solid feel.
- iOS 10
- iOS 10 is Appl's secure mobile operating system. You can work and play using two apps at once, ask Siri to send a message for you, and automatically back up your files with iCloud so you can access them anywhere. And it includes built-in apps that help you get more out of iPad.
- Work Across Devices
- The iPad works seamlessly with your other Apple devices. Start an email on your iPhone and finish it on the iPad. Or copy images, video, and text from your iPad, then paste to your nearby Mac. You can even use AirDrop to share files wirelessly and instantly between devices.